Home » » How to Prevent Cake from Sticking to the Pan

How to Prevent Cake from Sticking to the Pan

I always have problem when to make my cake come out from the pan . The bottom of cake always stick to pan and turn out not good . When the cake come out , the cake is not level and look so ugly . So , i find the solution at Youtube . I found this useful video and the recipe for cake release . You should try if your cake still stick to the pan !


I copy this from sunnysky2005 .  I hope you don't mind .

This is an easy alternative to store bought cake release. It works really good. Ingredients are 1c vegetable shortening 1c all purpose flour and 1/2 cup vegetable oil.

This link is also show the useful ways how to prevent cake from sticking to the pan . You can click this link HOW TO PREPARE A CAKE PAN

0 comments: